- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Le Belvedere Restaurant
Le Belvedere Restaurant Review
This restaurant is favored by tour groups because of the sensational view from almost 2,000 feet (609 meters) in the hills above Pape'ete. There are sunset and moonlight dining sessions, with sunset being the most popular. You can drive yourself; however, it's a more relaxing experience to take an organized tour, as the road to the top is very steep and narrow in parts. There is a set menu and a la carte choices. Dishes may include fondue, mahimahi, pepper steak, and chicken. There's also a wine menu. The price includes a round-trip hotel transfer. The restaurant will provide transport to the airport if you have a late flight to catch home.
- Address: Route de Belvedere, off Coastal road at PK 2.5, Pira'e Pira'e, Tahiti 98701
- Phone: 42–73–44
- Location: Tahiti Nui
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- No lunch.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Howdy! Read more
This trip report is all about Moorea in French Polynesia but I'll start first with a quick summary of my time in the USA (highlights only)
*FLIGHTS: NZ to SAN FRAN to WASHINGTON DC *
My fiance' and I are trying to get some recommendations for our honeymoon this fall. Read more
· News & Features
From French Polynesia to Bermuda, there's no shortage of tropical islands that draw cruise ... Read more
With world-class surfing, spectacular diving, and warm local charm, Tahiti has plenty to offer prospective... Read more
You know what's been missing from those long-haul trips to Australia and New Zealand you've been taking?... Read more