- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Chez Jimmy Review
There's a lovely blend of several Asian cuisines at this popular eatery not far from Pape'ete Town Hall (le mairie). The Vietnamese steamed dumplings (known as "raviolis") are said to be legendary, while the Thai Tom Yum soup is also very good. There are also Chinese dishes using fresh produce from the nearby public market.
- Address: Rue Collete at Rue des Écoles, Pape'ete, Tahiti 98713
- Phone: 43–63–32
- Location: Pape'ete
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Sun.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Howdy! Read more
This trip report is all about Moorea in French Polynesia but I'll start first with a quick summary of my time in the USA (highlights only)
*FLIGHTS: NZ to SAN FRAN to WASHINGTON DC *
My fiance' and I are trying to get some recommendations for our honeymoon this fall. Read more
· News & Features
From French Polynesia to Bermuda, there's no shortage of tropical islands that draw cruise ... Read more
With world-class surfing, spectacular diving, and warm local charm, Tahiti has plenty to offer prospective... Read more
You know what's been missing from those long-haul trips to Australia and New Zealand you've been taking?... Read more