- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Le Pink Coconut
Le Pink Coconut Review
Make sure you arrive before sunset not only to watch the lagoon and Moorea island bathed in a pink glow but to check out the fashionable crowd who frequent this restaurant. Located at Marina Taina, Le Pink Coconut, the trendiest place in town, is a good excuse to put on your best, but still casual, outfit. It serves seafood and Polynesian dishes—the trio of salmon is a favorite. There's live music on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights.
- Address: Marina Taina, PK 9, Coastal road, Puna'auia, Tahiti, 98717
- Phone: 41-22-23
- Location: Tahiti Nui
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Sun. and Mon.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $6799 -- Moorea 6-Nt. Family Escape w/Air, Kids Stay Free Tahiti Legends
- $2350 -- Moorea: 5 Nts. at InterContinental Resort, w/Air — $2,350 Tahiti Legends
- $2059 -- Tahiti & Huahine 5-Nt. Island Escape w/Air — $2,059 Tahiti Legends
- $2449 & up -- Tahiti: Moorea 7-Night Vacation incl. Air — $2,449 Pleasant Holidays
- $3045 & up -- Tahiti: 7-Nt Bora Bora Escape w/Air, Save $500 — $3,045 Pleasant Holidays
We had an awesome trip to Bora Bora last October. Read more
TAHITI MARCH 2012 TRIP REPORT
I’ve always wanted to go to Tahiti. Read more
My wife and I are looking for a shared charter or cabin rental aboard a boat exploring Tahiti or French Polynesia. Read more
· News & Features
You know what's been missing from those long-haul trips to Australia and New Zealand you've been taking? ... Read more
Need an excuse to cruise the South Pacific?... Read more
Looking for last-minute getaways that won’t break the bank?... Read more