- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Le Lotus Review
Bring your credit card to this romantic restaurant perched over the lagoon at the far end of the resort. Several of the dishes were created by the renowned three-star Michelin L'auberge de l'Ill in Alsace, France, with which Le Lotus has an association. You might start with the swordfish mousse on a potato and mussel risotto, move on to duck breast with pan-fried figs and candied onions, and round off with the decadent frozen coconut parfait in a chocolate shell and white mint ice cream. Chef Franck Davi, one of the best in French Polynesia, runs this smart establishment. The four-course degustation menu is pricey.
- Address: InterContinental Resort Tahiti, PK 7.5, Coastal road, Faa'a, Tahiti 98702
- Phone: 86–51–22
- Location: Tahiti Nui
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Howdy! Read more
This trip report is all about Moorea in French Polynesia but I'll start first with a quick summary of my time in the USA (highlights only)
*FLIGHTS: NZ to SAN FRAN to WASHINGTON DC *
My fiance' and I are trying to get some recommendations for our honeymoon this fall. Read more
· News & Features
From French Polynesia to Bermuda, there's no shortage of tropical islands that draw cruise... Read more
With world-class surfing, spectacular diving, and warm local charm, Tahiti has plenty to offer prospective... Read more
You know what's been missing from those long-haul trips to Australia and New Zealand you've been taking?... Read more