- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Mango Restaurant-Bar Review
The decor is bright and breezy with all-white tables and chairs and orange, yellow, and green cushions. It's situated next to the busy Vaima Centre, making it an ideal lunch or dinner spot after a shopping expedition. Dishes that blend Tahitian and French flavors are the grilled breadfruit topped with foie gras and port wine sauce; and the tuna with candied ginger. Mains include the hearty red wine beef stew and rack of lamb.
- Address: Centre Vaima, Rue Jeanne d'Arc, Pape'ete, Tahiti 98713
- Phone: 43–25–55
- Location: Pape'ete
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- No dinner Sun. or Mon.; no lunch Sat.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Howdy! Read more
This trip report is all about Moorea in French Polynesia but I'll start first with a quick summary of my time in the USA (highlights only)
*FLIGHTS: NZ to SAN FRAN to WASHINGTON DC *
My fiance' and I are trying to get some recommendations for our honeymoon this fall. Read more
· News & Features
From French Polynesia to Bermuda, there's no shortage of tropical islands that draw cruise... Read more
With world-class surfing, spectacular diving, and warm local charm, Tahiti has plenty to offer prospective... Read more
You know what's been missing from those long-haul trips to Australia and New Zealand you've been taking?... Read more