- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Tahiti Hotel Reviews
Tahiti has an array of options to accommodate the visitors who tend to breeze in for one or two nights before flying out to the islands. There six resorts, complete with pools, spacious gardens, multiple restaurants, and sports facilities (some with spas) located within a 10- to 15-minute drive of the city. With beach locations and views across to Moorea, they are perfect places to relax for a couple of days and get a glimpse of the traditional dance shows staged several times a week.
Budget travelers can choose from a handful of downtown three-star hotels and a smattering of family-run pensions within a 10- to 15-minute walk of the city. Beyond the capital, accommodation is comprised of pensions of varying standard, usually quite reasonably priced and often situated by the lagoon.
Browse Tahiti Hotels
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's