Surfing in Tahiti
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Toa Moana Surf School. Tahiti's surf is mythic among surfers the world over. To learn how to surf the barrels and reef breaks, check out this Pape'ete-based operator, which offers packages of 10 lessons and will take you to various hot spots around the island. Fare Tony, Blvd. Pomare, Pape'ete, Tahiti. 83-12-90 or 77-61-40. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tura'I Mataare Surf School. With more than 13 years' experience, this operator can teach you the tricks and take you to the great breaks. PK 13.5 counterclockwise, Coastal road, Puna'auia, Tahiti. 41–91–37. www.tahitisurfschool.info.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's