Horseback Riding in Tahiti
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
L'Amour de la Nature a Cheval. The wide-open spaces of the Taravao Plateau are the perfect place to let horses run free. There are one-hour rides to lookouts, while day rides include picnics. PK 2.5, North Coastal road, Tahiti. 43-50-79.
Club Equestre de Tahiti (Equestrian Club of Tahiti). The club offers trail rides to Pape'ete's rural areas and riding lessons. PK 2, Coastal road, Pira'e, Pira'e, Tahiti. 77-18-25.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's