Golf in Tahiti
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Olivier Breaud International Golf Course. Situated on a beautiful piece of land known as the Atimaono estate, which was once a cotton plantation and then a rum factory, the 18-hole course is extraordinarily scenic and challenging. The club house is open daily from 8 to 6pm. PK 41 Coastal road, Papara, Tahiti. 57–40–52.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's