Boating, Canoeing & Sailing in Tahiti
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Boating, Canoeing & Sailing
Aroha Pacific. This all-in-one operator can take you kayaking and snorkeling around Tahiti and the peninsula one day, and trekking through mountain trails the next. Kayak and wave-skiing introductory lessons also provided. Coastal road, Mahina, Mahina, Tahiti. 43–67–92.
S.A.R.L. Moanareva. If you want to hit the water on a surfboard, wakeboard, canoe, kayak, long board, paddleboard, or learn to kite surf, then this is the place for lessons and equipment rentals. Pt. Vénus, Coastal road, Mahina, Tahiti. 42–45–28. www.moanareva.com.
Yacht Club de Tahiti. This operator has introductory and advanced sailing lessons for children and adults and runs competitions at all levels. PK 4, clockwise, Coastal road, Arue, Tahiti. 42–78–03.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's