Sights & Attractions in Moorea
- Travel Tips
- French Phrases
Sights & Attractions Moorea
|A-K L-O P-Z « Prev |  Next »|
This enclosed part of the lagoon near Motu Ahi, off Afareaitu...
|Zoos / Aquariums||East Coast|
This village is a collection of tourist shops, eateries, pearl...
Just off the Belvedere Road are remains of a few ancient marae...
|Archaeological Sites||The Interior|
Moorea Dolphin Center
You can literally kiss and cuddle dolphins here. Three dolphins...
|Zoos / Aquariums||North Coast|
When you book a shark feeding and motu picnic excursion you'll...
Opunohu Agricultural College
Called the Lycée Argricole in French, the college comes...
|Educational Institutions||The Interior|
This is the westerly of the two outstanding bays on the north...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||North Coast|
This public beach, about half a mile long, is on the northeast...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $6799 -- Moorea 6-Nt. Family Escape w/Air, Kids Stay Free Tahiti Legends
- $2350 -- Tahiti 5-Nights at Moorea Luxury Resort, w/Air — $2,350 Tahiti Legends
- $2059 -- Tahiti & Huahine 5-Nt. Island Escape w/Air — $2,059 Tahiti Legends