Sights & Attractions in Moorea
- Travel Tips
- French Phrases
Sights & Attractions Moorea
|A-K L-O P-Z « Prev |  Next »|
This enclosed part of the lagoon near Motu Ahi, off Afareaitu...
|Zoos / Aquariums||East Coast|
This village is a collection of tourist shops, eateries, pearl...
Just off the Belvedere Road are remains of a few ancient marae...
|Archaeological Sites||The Interior|
Moorea Dolphin Center
You can literally kiss and cuddle dolphins here. Three dolphins...
|Zoos / Aquariums||North Coast|
When you book a shark feeding and motu picnic excursion you'll...
Opunohu Agricultural College
Called the Lycée Argricole in French, the college comes in view...
|Educational Institutions||The Interior|
This is the westerly of the two outstanding bays on the north...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||North Coast|
This public beach, about half a mile long, is on the northeast...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's