- Travel Tips
- French Phrases
Le Mayflower Review
Lobster ravioli is the specialty dish at this restaurant, considered one the best on the island, right next to the Hotel Hibiscus. Other seafood dishes with a twist are raw tuna sashimi with ginger and garlic sauce and scallops with Calvados, an apple brandy. Traditional French fare such as beef fillet with foie gras is a hearty choice and might best be followed with a light dessert such as lemon sorbet with vodka, or the local innovation—a half-frozen coconut!
- Address: PK 27 counterclockwise, Coastal road, Hauru Point, Moorea
- Phone: 56–53–59
- Location: Moorea
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- No lunch Sat. and Mon.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Howdy! Read more
This trip report is all about Moorea in French Polynesia but I'll start first with a quick summary of my time in the USA (highlights only)
*FLIGHTS: NZ to SAN FRAN to WASHINGTON DC *
My fiance' and I are trying to get some recommendations for our honeymoon this fall. Read more