- Travel Tips
- French Phrases
This village is a collection of tourist shops, eateries, pearl stores, a tattoo parlor, and two small shopping centers. The larger Socredo Centre has one of the island's two post offices, a bank, ATMs, and telephones as well as a pastry shop and café. There are several roulottes selling reputedly the best poisson cru on the island. They open for business around 6 pm.
- Address: PK 3, counterclockwise, Coastal road, Moorea
- Location: North Coast
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Howdy! Read more
This trip report is all about Moorea in French Polynesia but I'll start first with a quick summary of my time in the USA (highlights only)
*FLIGHTS: NZ to SAN FRAN to WASHINGTON DC *
My fiance' and I are trying to get some recommendations for our honeymoon this fall. Read more