- Travel Tips
- French Phrases
This is likely to be your first view in Moorea and it's a stunning one. Below cloud-swathed, jagged peaks, the ferry port is a hive of activity during the day. It's adjacent to the marina where dozens of catamarans and yachts moor. Europcar and Avis have desks at the port, and L'Truck buses meet each ferry, as do the yellow Moorea Transport minibuses and taxis. There is a stall selling pineapples and fruit, so stock up here.
- Address: PK 4, clockwise, Coastal road, Moorea
- Location: East Coast
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Howdy! Read more
This trip report is all about Moorea in French Polynesia but I'll start first with a quick summary of my time in the USA (highlights only)
*FLIGHTS: NZ to SAN FRAN to WASHINGTON DC *
My fiance' and I are trying to get some recommendations for our honeymoon this fall. Read more