- Travel Tips
- French Phrases
Painapo Beach Paradise
Painapo Beach Paradise Review
This lovely area, with great lagoon views, is not a public beach: it costs 2,000 CFP for a day pass, which allows you to snorkel along an underwater marked trail, meet friendly rays, and watch a breadfruit cooking and coconut gathering show. Thursday is Polynesian day with dances and a traditional sports and craft exhibition and a Tahitian earth oven feast. You can't miss this place as a huge wooden statue of a Tahitian warrior marks the entrance. Meals are available at the restaurant.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Howdy! Read more
This trip report is all about Moorea in French Polynesia but I'll start first with a quick summary of my time in the USA (highlights only)
*FLIGHTS: NZ to SAN FRAN to WASHINGTON DC *
My fiance' and I are trying to get some recommendations for our honeymoon this fall. Read more