- Travel Tips
- French Phrases
Sunset Restaurant Review
Location and reasonably priced meals are the attraction at this casual restaurant right on the beach at Hauru Point. Lunch dishes include fish burgers, omelets, and toasted sandwiches while pizzas and pastas (all around 1,700 CFP) are served at dinner. There's a menu for kids, too. Try the mahimahi with coconut sauce or the beef tenderloin with green pepper sauce and finish off with flambé bananas or baked coconut tart.
- Address: S.P.I Hotel Hibiscus, PK 27 counterclockwise, Coastal road, Hauru Point, Moorea
- Phone: 56–12–20
- Location: Moorea
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Howdy! Read more
This trip report is all about Moorea in French Polynesia but I'll start first with a quick summary of my time in the USA (highlights only)
*FLIGHTS: NZ to SAN FRAN to WASHINGTON DC *
My fiance' and I are trying to get some recommendations for our honeymoon this fall. Read more