- Travel Tips
- French Phrases
L'Ananas Bleu Review
Breakfast and lunch at "the Blue Pineapple," within the three-star time-share Bali Hai Club, is popular with guests and visitors. The views over Cook's Bay are superb and breakfast treats such as Tahitian donuts (on weekends) and crêpes are legendary. Lunchtime offerings include steak with fries, salads, hamburgers, and poisson cru. On Wednesday nights the restaurant puts on a lavish seafood barbecue (dishes from 1,800 to 3,890 CFP) and a dance performance beginning at 6 pm.
- Address: Cook's Bay, Moorea
- Phone: 56–13–68
- Location: Moorea
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- No dinner, except Wed.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Howdy! Read more
This trip report is all about Moorea in French Polynesia but I'll start first with a quick summary of my time in the USA (highlights only)
*FLIGHTS: NZ to SAN FRAN to WASHINGTON DC *
My fiance' and I are trying to get some recommendations for our honeymoon this fall. Read more