- Travel Tips
- French Phrases
Hotel Les Tipaniers
Hotel Les Tipaniers Review
This hotel has two restaurants. Breakfast and lunch are served on the lagoon (where the bar is open until 7 pm daily), and the main restaurant is in a cute thatched bungalow at the hotel's entrance. Lunch choices include pizzas, burgers, salads, and fish, while in the evening it's an a la carte menu where Italian and French dishes dominate and may include the classic entrecôte (steak) with béarnaise sauce. The poisson du jour (fish of the day) is one of the less expensive options.
- Address: PK 27, Coastal road, Hauru Point, Moorea
- Phone: 56–12–67
- Location: Moorea
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Howdy! Read more
This trip report is all about Moorea in French Polynesia but I'll start first with a quick summary of my time in the USA (highlights only)
*FLIGHTS: NZ to SAN FRAN to WASHINGTON DC *
My fiance' and I are trying to get some recommendations for our honeymoon this fall. Read more