- Travel Tips
- French Phrases
Opunohu Agricultural College
Opunohu Agricultural College Review
Called the Lycée Argricole in French, the college comes in view just before you hit the steep part of the road to the Belvedere. Students run free guided tours of the college's vanilla and coffee tree plantations and tropical flower gardens. It's also a pit stop for a refreshing fruit juice or snack and the starting point for three circular hiking trails that can done on your own or with a guide. Ask at the tourist office for a map or guide for hikers. The college has a Web site, but it's in French only.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Howdy! Read more
This trip report is all about Moorea in French Polynesia but I'll start first with a quick summary of my time in the USA (highlights only)
*FLIGHTS: NZ to SAN FRAN to WASHINGTON DC *
My fiance' and I are trying to get some recommendations for our honeymoon this fall. Read more