- Travel Tips
- French Phrases
Jus de Fruits de Moorea
Jus de Fruits de Moorea Review
Juice was first pressed at this pineapple processing factory and distillery in 1981. In the early days, four juices—pineapple, grapefruit, orange, and apple—flowed, but now there are 18 juices and beverages including the famous Tahiti Punch (with 10% alcohol) and various liquors made from vanilla and coconut. The factory floor is off-limits for safety reasons but you can watch a video (in French and English) of the pineapple juicing process. The degustation (tasting) of juices and liquors is free. The gift shop sells drinks as well as honey, tea, crystallized fruits, chocolates, and souvenirs such as T-shirts, and even pearls.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Howdy! Read more
This trip report is all about Moorea in French Polynesia but I'll start first with a quick summary of my time in the USA (highlights only)
*FLIGHTS: NZ to SAN FRAN to WASHINGTON DC *
My fiance' and I are trying to get some recommendations for our honeymoon this fall. Read more