Nightlife & the Arts in Moorea
- Travel Tips
- French Phrases
While Moorea doesn't really rock well into the wee hours, there's more entertainment here than any other island, with the exception of Tahiti itself. Some restaurants have live music—singers and bands—while the resorts (and some smaller hotels) stage Polynesian dance shows. The Pearl Resort has traditional performances on Wednesday and Friday, and Bali Hai stages its cultural shows on Wednesday as well. It's best to check with individual resorts. The Tiki Village turns on a cultural extravaganza, complete with fire dancing, four nights a week.
Browse Moorea Nightlife
Browse Moorea Nightlife By Location
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's