Horseback Riding in Moorea
Ranch Opunohu Valley. You can saddle up every day (except Monday) for one or two-hour trails in the morning and afternoon. There's a maximum of six people required for rides to take place; the trails wind past pineapple plantations in the lovely Oponohu Valley and provide fantastic mountain vistas. One hour rides are 3,000 CFP and two hours costs 5,000 CFP per person. The owner will pick up from hotels. Belvedere Rd., Moorea. 56-28-55.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's