Golf in Moorea
- Travel Tips
- French Phrases
Moorea Green Pearl Golf Course Polynesia. This 18-hole Jack Nicklaus–designed golf course opened in stages in late 2007. Thirteen holes are located on the seaside of the island road, and five are on the mountainside. It has a driving range on the lake and numerous water traps and well as large bunkers, making it a very technical course appreciated by golfers. It's only the second golf course to be built in French Polynesia (the other is on Tahiti, and was built 35 years ago).Clubs and golf carts can be hired. PK 1.5 Coastal road, Temae, Moorea. 56–27–32. www.mooreagolf-resort.com. 9 holes with cart, 12,000 CFP; 18 holes with cart, 21,000 CFP. Daily 7:30am–5.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's