Sights & Attractions in Huahine
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Things to Do in Huahine Nui
If Fare is sleepy, then Faaie—on the east coast about 2...
This little town fits the stereotype of a sleepy South Seas port...
Just a few hundred yards north of Fare quay is a popular beach...
Huahine Pearl Farm
If you've had your fill of pearl farms, this—the only one...
The historic and cultural heart of Huahine is on the southeast...
Marae & Fare Pote Museum
Maeva is rich in archeological sites; there are the remains of...
|Museums / Galleries||Huahine Nui|
This is truly a lovely beach and the inlet is dotted with a few...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $6799 -- Moorea 6-Nt. Family Escape w/Air, Kids Stay Free Tahiti Legends
- $2350 -- Moorea: 5 Nts. at InterContinental Resort, w/Air — $2,350 Tahiti Legends
- $2059 -- Tahiti & Huahine 5-Nt. Island Escape w/Air — $2,059 Tahiti Legends