- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
This small poolside garden restaurant, popular with locals, is in the Fare Maeva. Pension guests can either buy a half-board meal plan and receive a set dinner menu (which can change daily) of entrée, main course, and dessert, or choose from the á la carte menu. Dishes include curries (chicken or prawns), prawns cru (a new twist on poisson cru), and char-grilled lobster (at 3,200 CFP). A popular dessert choice is the pineapple tart with coconut milk. Snacks including sandwiches and burgers are available during the day.
- Address: Just west of the airport, off the main road, Maeva, Huahine
- Phone: 68–75–53
- Location: Huahine Nui
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Howdy! Read more
This trip report is all about Moorea in French Polynesia but I'll start first with a quick summary of my time in the USA (highlights only)
*FLIGHTS: NZ to SAN FRAN to WASHINGTON DC *
My fiance' and I are trying to get some recommendations for our honeymoon this fall. Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more