- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
This small poolside garden restaurant, popular with locals, is in the Fare Maeva. Pension guests can either buy a half-board meal plan and receive a set dinner menu (which can change daily) of entrée, main course, and dessert, or choose from the á la carte menu. Dishes include curries (chicken or prawns), prawns cru (a new twist on poisson cru), and char-grilled lobster (at 3,200 CFP). A popular dessert choice is the pineapple tart with coconut milk. Snacks including sandwiches and burgers are available during the day.
- Address: Just west of the airport, off the main road, Maeva, Huahine
- Phone: 68–75–53
- Location: Huahine Nui
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Howdy! Read more
This trip report is all about Moorea in French Polynesia but I'll start first with a quick summary of my time in the USA (highlights only)
*FLIGHTS: NZ to SAN FRAN to WASHINGTON DC *
My fiance' and I are trying to get some recommendations for our honeymoon this fall. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching.... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more