- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Huahine Te Tiare Beach Resort
At a Glance
- Isolated position with lovely sunset views to Raiatea & Tahaa
Check Rates from our Partners
Huahine Te Tiare Beach Resort Review
Located on an island just off the southwest tip of Huahine Nui, this is the most luxurious resort in Huahine and the only one with overwater bungalows. Regular complimentary boat transfers run between the resort and Fare quay. Accommodation includes garden, beachside, and overwater bungalows with the latter being either "shallow-water" or "deep-water." All bungalows are spacious and furnished with large rattan sofa, oversize armchairs, marble-top coffee table, and desk; bathrooms have granite double vanities, while overwater bungalow bathrooms have Jacuzzis. Pearl Resorts, owned by SPM Hotels, took over the resort in 2008.
- Map It
- Phone: 60–60–50
- Website: www.tetiarebeachresort.com; www.spmhotels.com/resort/huahine
- Location: Huahine Nui
- 41 bungalows.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Howdy! Read more
This trip report is all about Moorea in French Polynesia but I'll start first with a quick summary of my time in the USA (highlights only)
*FLIGHTS: NZ to SAN FRAN to WASHINGTON DC *
My fiance' and I are trying to get some recommendations for our honeymoon this fall. Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more