- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
New Te Marara
New Te Marara Review
The great location right on the water at Fare quay and a happy vibe are the draws for this restaurant, which despite the name has been operating a few years now. Locals drink their Hinanos (a local beer) as the sun goes down and cocktails are around 500 CFP during happy hour from 5:30–6:30 every night. Menus items include grilled salmon, tuna with vanilla sauce, steamed mahimahi with ginger, or lobster with spicy coconut sauce (3,200 CFP); meat lovers have several options including steak with Roquefort sauce.
- Address: Fare Quay, Huahine
- Phone: 68–70–81
- Location: Huahine Nui
- Reservations essential.
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Howdy! Read more
This trip report is all about Moorea in French Polynesia but I'll start first with a quick summary of my time in the USA (highlights only)
*FLIGHTS: NZ to SAN FRAN to WASHINGTON DC *
My fiance' and I are trying to get some recommendations for our honeymoon this fall. Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more