- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Ari'I Restaurant Review
Executive chef Jean Frederic Markacz has a simple philosophy when creating dishes: use only the freshest local fruit and vegetables combined with fish straight out of the ocean. He incorporates the much-loved vanilla bean with mahimahi and also uses it to create a sauce to accompany a chicken breast stuffed with papaya. Swordfish, red tuna, and lobster are always on the menu. The restaurant has a wonderful position over the water with both lagoon and ocean views.
- Address: Huahine Te Tiare Beach Resort, Private island, west coast, Huahine
- Phone: 60–60–50
- Location: Huahine Nui
- Reservations essential.
- Daily 7am–9pm.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Howdy! Read more
This trip report is all about Moorea in French Polynesia but I'll start first with a quick summary of my time in the USA (highlights only)
*FLIGHTS: NZ to SAN FRAN to WASHINGTON DC *
My fiance' and I are trying to get some recommendations for our honeymoon this fall. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more