- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Ari'I Restaurant Review
Executive chef Jean Frederic Markacz has a simple philosophy when creating dishes: use only the freshest local fruit and vegetables combined with fish straight out of the ocean. He incorporates the much-loved vanilla bean with mahimahi and also uses it to create a sauce to accompany a chicken breast stuffed with papaya. Swordfish, red tuna, and lobster are always on the menu. The restaurant has a wonderful position over the water with both lagoon and ocean views.
- Address: Huahine Te Tiare Beach Resort, Private island, west coast, Huahine
- Phone: 60–60–50
- Location: Huahine Nui
- Reservations essential.
- Daily 7am–9pm.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Howdy! Read more
This trip report is all about Moorea in French Polynesia but I'll start first with a quick summary of my time in the USA (highlights only)
*FLIGHTS: NZ to SAN FRAN to WASHINGTON DC *
My fiance' and I are trying to get some recommendations for our honeymoon this fall. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more