- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Huahine Iti is quieter than its northern neighbor and has four small blink-and-you'll-miss-it villages: Maroe (north), Tefarerii (east), Parea (south), and Haapu (west). Maroe Bay is to the left of the bridge when crossing over from Huahine Nui. There are great views of the bay and the rock protrusion known as Hiro's phallus from Maroe. The island's best accommodation and beaches are found in Parea.
Huahine Iti at a Glance
Elsewhere in Huahine
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe