Lagoon Excursions in Huahine
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Huahine Nautique. Huahine Nautique seems to have the lagoon covered. There's a full-day circle island tour by boat with ray and shark feeding and a picnic on a motu or outrigger tours and Jet Skiing with a private lobster lunch with the tables and chairs actually set up in a shallow part of the lagoon. If you're on a cruise, they have excursions scheduled to fit in with cruise ship visits. Fare Quay, Fare, Huahine. 68-83-15. www.huahine-nautique.com.
Moana Turquoise. This one-stop-shop runs whale and dolphin cruises, snorkeling trips, circle island boat tours, wakeboarding, and sunset cruises. They also offer VIP tours for two people, and transfers are provided. Fare Quay, Fare, Huahine. 68-85-75. www.moanaturquoise.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's