Horseback Riding in Huahine
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
La Petite Ferme. La Petite Ferm, or "little farm," is also a pension with several Marquesan horses, known for their strong but gentle nature, in its stable of 17 horses. All are docile and well-trained according to owners Anne-Celine and Eric. A half-day ride (including two hours on horseback) is 7,500 CFP, while a full day, which includes a visit to the marae at Maeva and a swim in Lake Fauna Nui, is 18,000 CFP. Main road, one mile north of Fare, Huahine. 68–82-98. www.huahine-lapetiteferme.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's