4WD Tours in Huahine
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Huahine Explorer. Three eight-seat Land Rovers take folks on half-day tours of both islands visiting marae, vanilla plantations, and local villages. An all-day tour adds a motorized canoe trip with a motu picnic. Fare Quay, Fare, Huahine. 68-87-33. www.vaihonu.com.
Island Eco-Tours. These tours are run by American Paul Atallah, an specialist in Polynesian archeology and anthropology. Half-day land tours are on offer, and there's an option to add a half-day lagoon excursion by outrigger canoe complete with a motu picnic. Motu Maeva, Motu Maeva, Huahine. 68-79-67. email@example.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's