Boating & Sailing in Huahine
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Boating & Sailing
Huahine Lagoon. Canoes and speedboats (no license is needed to rent) are available for two-, four-, and eight-hour periods. Speedboat costs start at 5,000 CFP for two hours; gas is extra. Canoes are 300 CFP for two hours. Fare Quay, Fare, Huahine. 68-70-00.
Sailing Huahine Voile. This company's 49-foot yacht the "Eden Martin" can be chartered for a whole day with a crew, or you can join a four- or seven-day cruise around the Society Islands with five passengers plus the skipper. Along the Fitii road, Fare, Huahine. 68-72-49. www.tahitisailingcharter.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's