Café Aloe Review
This café and bakery in Vaitape serves delicious strong French coffee and yummy pastries and tarts, as well as burgers and paninis. There are also light main meals such as fish and salad. When you're done eating, you can browse the Web on one of their four Internet stations.
- Address: Centre Commercial La Pahia, Vaitape, Bora Bora
- Phone: /67–78–88
- Location: Bora Bora with Maupiti
- Reservations not accepted
- No credit cards.
- Closed Sun.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi everyone, I was recently in Tahiti with my girlfriend for the first time this past February. Tahiti blew my mind!? However, I'm curi... Read more
Howdy! I am going to Tahiti with my lovely lady in late February and we want to hike and eat great French and Tahitian food. Any recommendatio... Read more