- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Café Aloe Review
This café and bakery in Vaitape serves delicious strong French coffee and yummy pastries and tarts, as well as burgers and paninis. There are also light main meals such as fish and salad. When you're done eating, you can browse the Web on one of their four Internet stations.
- Address: Centre Commercial La Pahia, Vaitape, Bora Bora
- Phone: 67-78-88
- Location: Bora Bora with Maupiti
- Reservations not accepted.
- No credit cards.
- Closed Sun.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1298 -- New Zealand in 'Summer' w/Tahiti Stop, $795 Off Air Tahiti Nui & Tourism New Zealand
- $6799 -- Moorea 6-Nt. Family Escape w/Air, Kids Stay Free — $6,799 Tahiti Legends
- $2350 -- Tahiti 5-Nights at Moorea Luxury Resort, w/Air — $2,350 Tahiti Legends
- $2059 -- Tahiti & Huahine 5-Nt. Island Escape w/Air — $2,059 Tahiti Legends
- $2345 & up -- Tahiti Weeklong Escapes w/Air, Breakfast — $2,345 Pleasant Holidays
In April, 2013, we traveled to Tahiti where we stayed on the islands of Moorea and Tahiti prior to boarding an Oceania cruise that sailed through French Polynesia and the Society Islands. Read more
We had an awesome trip to Bora Bora last October. Read more
Thinking of going to Tahiti at Christmas and have a few questions: 1) Should I be concerned about the weather? Read more
· News & Features
There's a light at the end of the wedding-planning tunnel: the honeymoon. ... Read more
Whether its heights, speed, wild animals, or something else, we've all got a fear that needs conquering.... Read more
Luxury small-ship cruise line Paul Gauguin knows the South Pacific.... Read more