- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Le Tipanie Review
This lovely restaurant at Le Meridien is built around the resort's private lagoon, which allows you to watch the antics of turtles big and small while you dine. Tasty main courses include roasted Muscovy duck breast with cinnamon and honey, topped with lavender and orange sauce. Finish off with caramelized banana tatin tart and Tahitian tiare flower ice cream.
- Address: Le Meridien Resort, Motu Piti Aau, Bora Bora
- Phone: 60–51–51
- Hours: Daily 6:30am–9:30pm
- Location: Bora Bora with Maupiti
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Howdy! Read more
This trip report is all about Moorea in French Polynesia but I'll start first with a quick summary of my time in the USA (highlights only)
*FLIGHTS: NZ to SAN FRAN to WASHINGTON DC *
My fiance' and I are trying to get some recommendations for our honeymoon this fall. Read more
· News & Features
When you're Bora Bora-bound, you're in the market for some dreamy, ultra-plush, overwater-bungalow-style ... Read more
There's a light at the end of the wedding-planning tunnel: the honeymoon.... Read more
Whether its heights, speed, wild animals, or something else, we've all got a fear that needs conquering.... Read more