Nightlife & the Arts in Bora Bora with Maupiti
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Bora Bora with Maupiti Nightlife
Bora Bora is a honeymoon resort and its inhabitants tend to stay indoors. However, there are a few bars that stay open late and one late-night club. There are also cultural dance performances you can check out.
The best place for quiet, sunset cocktails are the motu resort bars to the east of the main island or any bar on the main island with a view to Mt. Otemanu and Mt. Pahia.
Browse Bora Bora with Maupiti Nightlife
Browse Bora Bora with Maupiti Nightlife By Location
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's