- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Maupiti Express (Vaitape Wharf, Bora Bora, Maupiti. 67-66-69. 4,000CFP one way, 5000 CFP return.)
The small island of Tupai is 13 km (8 mi) north of Bora Bora. There are no resorts or hotels on the island, and the only residents are plantation workers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe