Biking in Bora Bora with Maupiti
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
It takes an hour to drive around the island (without stopping too much) and about four hours to cycle. If you don't want to rent a bike, most resorts offer free bikes for their guests to use.
Bora Bora Tours. Bora Bora Tours will rent you bikes, scooters, and cars. PK 2, Vaitape, Bora Bora. 67-70-31.
Fare Piti Rent-A-Car. Fare Piti Rent-A-Car also rents out bicycles, scooters, and cars. PK 3 north, Fare Piti, Bora Bora. 67-65-28.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's