Sights & Attractions in Viti Levu
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Viti Levu
|A-O P-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Completed in 1992 the Parliament grounds are designed like a Fijian...
Sabeto Hot Springs and Mud Pool
For a naturalistic bathing experience north of town, you can...
|Hot Springs / Spas||Nadi|
Sigatoka Sand Dunes
Archaeologists continue to uncover shards of pottery and human...
South Pacific Distilleries
This large distillery uses molasses from the local sugar mill...
|Wineries / Breweries||Lautoka|
Sri Siva Subramanya Swami Temple
This pastel-color Hindu temple cuts an impressive figure at the...
One of the largest sugar mills in the southern hemisphere, this...
Suva Municipal Market
The largest municipal market in the South Pacific is a fantastic...
|Markets / Bazaars||Suva|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's