Sights & Attractions in Viti Levu
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Viti Levu
|A-O P-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Fiji's largest-scale cultural attraction includes performances...
|Arts / Performance Venues||Pacific Harbour|
Colo-I-Suva Forest Park
Just 15 minutes north of the bustling city center is this oasis...
Fiji Museum in Thurston Gardens
It's hard to imagine Fiji's warrior past given the warmth and...
|Museums / Galleries||Suva|
Garden of the Sleeping Giant
Founded by the late Raymund Burr in 1977 to house his own orchids...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Nadi|
Kula Eco Park
The highlight of the park experience comes early on, when visitors...
|Nature Preserves||Coral Coast|
Momi Battery Historic Park
Guns and bunkers were set up here during World War II to protect...
|Historic Districts / Sites||Nadi|
While its character is certain to change with the resort development...
Set amid mountains and on a river, this charming authentic village...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's