- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The start of the Coral Coast is heralded by this dense commercial center. Sigatoka has little tourist infrastructure apart from a couple of hostels and centers on a municipal market. The bus station is usually crowded with commuting locals and taxis in between fares. It's an excellent place to pick up provisions if you're self-catering in the area.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's