- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Lagoon Restaurant Review
Diners come from around Denarau to this casual restaurant for the legendary seafood buffet Wednesday and Saturday nights. Dubbed Ika Levu (Fijian for "Great Fish"), the buffet features the restaurant's characteristic live cooking stations and artful presentation, only with an extravagant array of Fiji's freshest. Indoor and outdoor tables are well-spaced. Buffet themes on other nights include Indo-Fijian, native-Fijian, BBQ, and Asian-Pacific, and there's always a children's buffet. It's on the ground floor of the resort's main building, and you can walk up from the beach.
- Address: Sofitel Fiji Resort & Spa, Denarau Island, Viti Levu
- Phone: 675–1111
- Location: Nadi
- Credit cards accepted.
- No lunch.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
INTRODUCTION: Trip to Sydney and Cairns AUS, South
Island, NEW ZEALAND, FIJI, ending in Santa Monica, CA
By way of background, we began this trip preparation with the idea of using American Airlines FF Read more
After my brother and his family got back from an awesome trip to New Zealand last March, my husband and I started talking about adding it to our trip we were considering to Fiji. Read more
Would like to know if this resort is now open for business. Read more
· News & Features
Dreaming of a romantic Fijian getaway? ... Read more
White sand beaches, an unparalleled landscape, friendly locals—it's not hard to see why Fiji's newes... Read more
Close your eyes and think of sparkling blue lagoons, lush volcanic isles, and palm tree-studded beaches.... Read more