- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's In Focus Fiji, 1st Edition
Ocean Terrace Restaurant
Ocean Terrace Restaurant Review
Formerly third-in-command at the renowned Jean-Michel Cousteau Resort, chef Sushil Chandra has brought his talents to the Bedarra Beach Inn. Take a seat on the balcony overlooking the pool and ocean and enjoy masterful seafood dishes at reasonable prices. Try the mahimahi in coconut milk, lemon, caper, and garlic butter or the Fijian specialty Ika Vakalolo—cooked fish in coconut milk with tomato and onion. The curries, too, are outstanding. The space is intimate, the service casual, and the cuisine well worth diving into.
- Address: Bedarra Beach Inn, Sunset Strip, Old Queens Rd., Km 78, Coral Coast, Viti Levu
- Phone: 650–0476
- Location: Coral Coast
- Credit cards accepted.
- No lunch.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I had a couple of free days before a meeting in Christchurch. Read more
INTRODUCTION: Trip to Sydney and Cairns AUS, South
Island, NEW ZEALAND, FIJI, ending in Santa Monica, CA
By way of background, we began this trip preparation with the idea of using American Airlines FF Read more
After spending 2 - 3 weeks in Australia in October, we have one extra week before we fly home to Canada. Read more
· News & Features
Dreaming of a romantic Fijian getaway? ... Read more
White sand beaches, an unparalleled landscape, friendly locals—it's not hard to see why Fiji's newes... Read more
Close your eyes and think of sparkling blue lagoons, lush volcanic isles, and palm tree-studded beaches.... Read more