Great Wall of China
Great Wall of China Review
Both the chef and owner come from the Canton region and it appears that they brought their recipe books with them. Locally supplied seafood is whipped into the likes of steamed fish in soy sauce and steamed crab with glass noodles. Imported king prawns are put to good use in a garlic-ginger sauce. Rotating platforms at the tables make it easier to share the family-style portions amid the tasteful Asian decor. On some afternoons, there's not a seat to be had as locals pack in for the lunch specials.
- Address: Naviti St., Lautoka, Viti Levu
- Phone: /666–4763
- Location: Lautoka
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I had a couple of free days before a meeting in Christchurch. Rather than spending them in NZ, a friend recommended using Fiji Airw... Read more
INTRODUCTION: Trip to Sydney and Cairns AUS, South Island, NEW ZEALAND, FIJI, ending in Santa Monica, CA By way of background,... Read more
I've got a lot of great information out of here that have helped me plan 3 or 4 great trips so I'm back again for more help.Hey everyo... Read more