- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's In Focus Fiji, 1st Edition
Set apart on the grounds of the Westin in a Japanese-style house with a raked-sand garden, independently managed Hamacho offers a dining experience of quality and ambience beyond that found in most international resorts. The classic menu includes shabu shabu and sukiyaki (you cook your own thin slices of beef and vegetables) as well as teppan-yaki prepared tableside by a chef with characteristic flare. Sushi, sashimi, and tempura are delectably fresh and beautifully presented. The restaurant's numerous rooms and delicate service allow for an intimate atmosphere.
- Address: The Westin, Denarau Island, Viti Levu
- Phone: 675–0177
- Location: Nadi
- Credit cards accepted.
- No lunch.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I had a couple of free days before a meeting in Christchurch. Read more
INTRODUCTION: Trip to Sydney and Cairns AUS, South
Island, NEW ZEALAND, FIJI, ending in Santa Monica, CA
By way of background, we began this trip preparation with the idea of using American Airlines FF Read more
After spending 2 - 3 weeks in Australia in October, we have one extra week before we fly home to Canada. Read more
· News & Features
Dreaming of a romantic Fijian getaway? ... Read more
White sand beaches, an unparalleled landscape, friendly locals—it's not hard to see why Fiji's newes... Read more
Close your eyes and think of sparkling blue lagoons, lush volcanic isles, and palm tree-studded beaches.... Read more