- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
V Restaurant Review
The Sofitel's signature restaurant does not disappoint as it uses local produce in contemporary, French-influenced cuisine. Popular local crab may take the form of crab cakes with coriander, chile jam, and meyer lemon soubise, while Nadi bay prawns might be flambéed with French brandy, garlic, and chive butter. Well-spaced tables and comfortable leather-upholstered chairs exclude stuffiness, and desserts such as green tea iced soufflé with berry compote are equally light. Private beach dining from a set menu can be arranged and executive chef Brendon Coffey anticipates having an optional set menu in the dining room.
- Address: Sofitel Fiji Resort & Spa, Denarau Island, Viti Levu
- Phone: 675-1111
- Location: Nadi
- Credit cards accepted.
- No lunch.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1048* & up -- New Zealand in 'Fall' from West Coast, R/T Air New Zealand
- $1999 & up -- Australia 5-Night Escape w/Barrier Reef Trip Down Under Answers
- $1029 & up -- 12-Nt. Australia & New Zealand on Celebrity American Express Travel
- Amazing Australia IExplore
- $1373* & up -- Fly to Australia from the West Coast, R/T — $1,373 Air New Zealand
INTRODUCTION: Trip to Sydney and Cairns AUS, South
Island, NEW ZEALAND, FIJI, ending in Santa Monica, CA
By way of background, we began this trip preparation with the idea of using American Airlines FF Read more
After my brother and his family got back from an awesome trip to New Zealand last March, my husband and I started talking about adding it to our trip we were considering to Fiji. Read more
After spending 2 - 3 weeks in Australia in October, we have one extra week before we fly home to Canada. Read more
· News & Features
Close your eyes and think of sparkling blue lagoons, lush volcanic isles, and palm tree-studded beaches.... Read more
Honeymoons are the chance to take the adventure of a lifetime.... Read more
It only comes once a year, so why not close out 2011 with a bang?... Read more