- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's In Focus Fiji, 1st Edition
V Restaurant Review
The Sofitel's signature restaurant does not disappoint as it uses local produce in contemporary, French-influenced cuisine. Popular local crab may take the form of crab cakes with coriander, chile jam, and meyer lemon soubise, while Nadi bay prawns might be flambéed with French brandy, garlic, and chive butter. Well-spaced tables and comfortable leather-upholstered chairs exclude stuffiness, and desserts such as green tea iced soufflé with berry compote are equally light. Private beach dining from a set menu can be arranged and executive chef Brendon Coffey anticipates having an optional set menu in the dining room.
- Address: Sofitel Fiji Resort & Spa, Denarau Island, Viti Levu
- Phone: 675–1111
- Location: Nadi
- Credit cards accepted.
- No lunch.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I had a couple of free days before a meeting in Christchurch. Read more
INTRODUCTION: Trip to Sydney and Cairns AUS, South
Island, NEW ZEALAND, FIJI, ending in Santa Monica, CA
By way of background, we began this trip preparation with the idea of using American Airlines FF Read more
After spending 2 - 3 weeks in Australia in October, we have one extra week before we fly home to Canada. Read more
· News & Features
Dreaming of a romantic Fijian getaway? ... Read more
White sand beaches, an unparalleled landscape, friendly locals—it's not hard to see why Fiji's newes... Read more
Close your eyes and think of sparkling blue lagoons, lush volcanic isles, and palm tree-studded beaches.... Read more