- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's In Focus Fiji, 1st Edition
Wicked Walu Review
At the end of a jetty extending into a lagoon, a sand floor and thick wooden tables furnish the setting for outstanding seafood. Among the restaurant's six types of fish, all but Coral Trout can be steamed, grilled, baked, panfried, crumbed, or battered and served with a trio of tartare sauce, soy sauce, and garlic butter. The pièce de résistance is a US$93 seafood platter for two that includes oysters, mussels, scallops, shots of lobster bisque, baby octopus, calamari, prawn cocktails, parrot fish, mahimahi, tuna, and a whole lobster, all beautifully presented on a wooden board. You can dine under the hand-carved, traditional high ceiling or alfresco and take in the views some couples choose to accompany their wedding vows.
- Address: Warwick Fiji Resort & Spa, Queens Rd., Km 80, Coral Coast, Viti Levu
- Phone: 653–0555
- Location: Coral Coast
- Credit cards accepted.
- No lunch.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I had a couple of free days before a meeting in Christchurch. Read more
INTRODUCTION: Trip to Sydney and Cairns AUS, South
Island, NEW ZEALAND, FIJI, ending in Santa Monica, CA
By way of background, we began this trip preparation with the idea of using American Airlines FF Read more
After spending 2 - 3 weeks in Australia in October, we have one extra week before we fly home to Canada. Read more
· News & Features
Dreaming of a romantic Fijian getaway? ... Read more
White sand beaches, an unparalleled landscape, friendly locals—it's not hard to see why Fiji's newes... Read more
Close your eyes and think of sparkling blue lagoons, lush volcanic isles, and palm tree-studded beaches.... Read more