Wicked Walu Review
At the end of a jetty extending into a lagoon, a sand floor and thick wooden tables furnish the setting for outstanding seafood. Among the restaurant's six types of fish, all but Coral Trout can be steamed, grilled, baked, panfried, crumbed, or battered and served with a trio of tartare sauce, soy sauce, and garlic butter. The pièce de résistance is a US$93 seafood platter for two that includes oysters, mussels, scallops, shots of lobster bisque, baby octopus, calamari, prawn cocktails, parrot fish, mahimahi, tuna, and a whole lobster, all beautifully presented on a wooden board. You can dine under the hand-carved, traditional high ceiling or alfresco and take in the views some couples choose to accompany their wedding vows.
- Address: Warwick Fiji Resort & Spa, Queens Rd., Km 80, Coral Coast, Viti Levu
- Phone: /653–0555
- Location: Coral Coast
- Credit cards accepted.
- No lunch.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I had a couple of free days before a meeting in Christchurch. Rather than spending them in NZ, a friend recommended using Fiji Airw... Read more
INTRODUCTION: Trip to Sydney and Cairns AUS, South Island, NEW ZEALAND, FIJI, ending in Santa Monica, CA By way of background,... Read more
I've got a lot of great information out of here that have helped me plan 3 or 4 great trips so I'm back again for more help.Hey everyo... Read more