Le Café Review
Hamburgers, pizzas, steaks, and the occasional seafood item prepared by local chefs are the order of the day at this cool garden café. Swiss owner Jean Pierre Gerber, a certified chef, ran the ranges until he retired from the kitchen and began catering to Aussies visiting from the Outrigger on the Lagoon megaresort just down the beach. When Gerber isn't sailing, you might find him seated at the full bar, enjoying a pepper-steak sandwich. Stereo music and views of the ocean 60 ft. (18 meters) away make this a pleasant place to vacation from the Outrigger's menu prices. There's also a Sigatoka location.
- Address: Sunset Strip, Old Queens Rd., Coral Coast, Viti Levu
- Phone: /652–0877
- Location: Coral Coast
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I had a couple of free days before a meeting in Christchurch. Rather than spending them in NZ, a friend recommended using Fiji Airw... Read more
INTRODUCTION: Trip to Sydney and Cairns AUS, South Island, NEW ZEALAND, FIJI, ending in Santa Monica, CA By way of background,... Read more
I've got a lot of great information out of here that have helped me plan 3 or 4 great trips so I'm back again for more help.Hey everyo... Read more