- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Pearl Championship Golf Course & Country Club. Pearl Championship Golf Course & Country Club, a par-72, 6,908-yard course designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr, includes 66 bunkers and multiple water hazards on 12 of the 18 holes. The facility has a driving range (US$7 for 50 balls, US$2 for club hire), pro shop, and a restaurant serving café-style fare. The clubhouse is open 8–7. Green fees are US$20 for hotel guests and US$27 for nonguests for 18 holes; US$10 and US$14 respectively for 9 holes. Golf carts and lessons are available. Opposite Pearl South Pacific Resort, Queens Rd., Km 145, Viti Levu. 345–0923.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe