- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Golf & Tennis
Denarau Golf and Racquet Club. Denarau Golf and Racquet Club includes a picturesque 7,150-yard, par-72 championship golf course with water hazards on 15 of 18 holes. There are four floodlighted synthetic tennis courts and six natural grass courts, as well as a pro shop and restaurant. The green fee is US$81, and tennis courts are US$17–$20 per hour. Lessons and packages are available. Denarau Island, Nadi, Viti Levu. 675–9710. denaraugolf.fiji-golf.net/.
Nadi Airport. Nadi Airport is favored by many locals for its 18-hole, 5,882-yard, par-70 championship course. Most parts of the course command stunning views over the ocean and off-shore islands. The course's claim to fame is that hall-of-famer and Nadi native Vijay Singh caddied and practiced here. You're welcome to join the club competitions held each Saturday. The clubhouse includes a modest bar, restaurant, and beachside dining area. Newton, Nadi, Viti Levu. 629-5905. www.nadigolffiji.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's